Choose Jose’s Painting with Confidence
At Jose’s Painting, we offer five-year warranties to our customers for all residential and commercial painting projects. This is an important part of our commitment to those we serve. We believe this warranty helps our clients have confidence and peace of mind when choosing us. You have every reason to feel good about your decision to call Jose’s Painting!
Our warranty lasts five years, or 60 months, from the date the project is completed and seen by the owner as designated by the date on the accompanying customer comment card. This warranty covers blistering and peeling caused by any failures of our workers.
- Painted surfaces guaranteed for 5 years against paint failure.
- Flaking, Peeling. Fading
- Decks guaranteed for 2 years.
The warranty does not, however, cover:
- Mold, mildew, and other water damage
- Damage caused by building shifts
- Wood rot
- Metals that have disintegrated / rusted
- Paint matching—it is not always possible to find a perfect match
Is My Warranty Still in Effect?
Please note that in order for the warranty to take effect, all of the following must be true:
- The customer has paid his or her bill.
- Customer must keep up with maintenance with JP (ask your representative about maintenance details)
Additionally, these areas are NOT covered by our warranty agreement:
- Plaster / drywall damage
- Peeling / blistering in customer-supplied paint
- Knots that are bleeding
- Water damage
- Varnished surfaces on the exterior of the building
- Previous paint layers that have peeled / blistered
- Galvanized metals
If the original client has sold the property or otherwise parted with it, the warranty will not apply. We only conduct repairs as per our warranty agreement with the original customer served. We will only repair areas where peeling / blistering occurs.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact our main office at (678) 213-2222 today!