We pride ourselves in quality work, every time. Contact our team to get more information about our services.
Marietta Siding Replacement
Siding Experts in Metro Atlanta
Has your house been looking a little worse for wear recently? If so, one of the quickest ways to boost your home’s curb appeal is with a total siding replacement. When your siding has suffered from damage, whether on account of gradual erosion or because of a severe storm, it is liable to have cracks, gaps, and peeled paint. Not only does this look unattractive, but it makes your home’s internal structure more liable to be weakened over time. Old siding also decreases your house’s ability to insulate, allowing cool and warm air to escape, and raising your utility bills in the process. With our excellent Marietta siding replacement, you will enjoy your home’s renewed appearance at affordable rates. Just reach out to Jose’s Painting and Remodeling to learn more about our siding options.
Contact us now at (770) 415-1700 and we would be happy to set up a totally free estimate.
Warning Signals That Your Siding Needs to Be Replaced
Although there are many important reasons for having your siding replaced, homeowners may often struggle with deciding exactly when this new installation should occur. Therefore, it is crucial to be aware of common signs that your siding has become too old or damaged to last much longer.
Some of the warning signs that your siding should be replaced by our experts include:
- Pieces have become loose or show visible cracks – You will particularly notice such signs of splitting or cracking after harsh winds and tropical storms, which can even tear off entire sections.
- Peeling or faded siding – Usually, siding made from wood has a longevity ranging in between 8 to 10 years. Continually having to repaint peeled wood means that it is better to get new siding altogether.
- Your siding is starting to feel soft, warped, or rotten – If the area beneath the siding is feeling pliable or spongy, it is crucial to replace the siding. Be careful to look out for hollow sounds or signs of crumbling, since this often indicates that dry rot is hidden right below the surface.
- You notice that there are visible signs of mildew, mold, or fungi – The growth of these unpleasant intruders is a sure indicator that excess moisture has become trapped under the surface of your siding, and these sections should be replaced.
Read Our Customer Reviewswe paint smiles everywhere we go
- "Re-stained our large house, repaired rot, and damage from pests. Re-stained shingle siding, trim, doors, windows, deck railings, deck surface, and applied clear coat on stained wood ceilings. The completed work was excellent."- Todd P.
Saving Costs with Replaced Siding
It is understandable that homeowners may initially be hesitant about getting their siding replaced because they are worried about the cost. However, many people are unaware that restoring their home with new siding installations will actually save a lot by reducing their utility bills. When siding has cracks or gaps, or has come loose or is even missing pieces, the insulation of your home will not work properly. This will cause your heating and cooling systems to work much harder to keep the temperature of your home balanced, causing your monthly bills to rise dramatically. With our affordable options for siding replacements here at Jose’s Painting and Remodeling, you will be surprised at just how quickly this restoration will pay for itself.
Call us today at (770) 415-1700 or contact us online whenever you have a question about Marietta siding replacement.
Taking the pain out of painting
Contact us today at (770) 415-1700 or complete our online form.