Color Ideas for Winter of 2023
Lighting plays a significant role in how paint colors appear
1. Deep Blue (Salty Dog SW9177)
- Navy or midnight blue can evoke a sense of calm and sophistication. Consider using it as an accent wall or for a cozy reading nook.
2. Warm Gray( Dovetail SW7018):
- A soft, warm gray can create a neutral backdrop that complements various decor styles. It pairs well with both cool and warm tones.
3. Burgundy(Sundried Tomato SW7585):
. Sherwin Williams:
- Deep reds and burgundy shades can add warmth and elegance to your space. Use them in dining rooms or as an accent in a living room or bedroom.
- Forest Green (Courtyard SW6440): Dark green hues reminiscent of evergreen trees can bring the outdoors inside. They work well in bedrooms, home offices, or as an accent color in a living room.
- Earthy Browns (French Roast SW6069): Rich, earthy brown tones can create a cozy and grounded feel. Consider using them in dining rooms, entryways, or bedrooms.
- Warm Beige( Stone Lion SW7507): Beige tones with warm undertones can create a timeless and inviting look. They are versatile and work well in almost any room.
- Charcoal Gray(Peppercorn SW7674): Dark charcoal gray adds depth and sophistication to a space. It's an excellent choice for bedrooms, home theaters, or as an accent color.
- Copper or Terracotta(Cavern Clay SW7701): These warm, reddish-brown hues can add a touch of vibrancy to your space. They work well in kitchens, dining areas, or as accent colors.
- Icy Blue(Stream SW6499): Light, icy blue shades can bring a serene and cool feeling to your home. Use them in bedrooms or bathrooms for a refreshing look.
New Warm Taupe:
Taupe with warm undertones creates a cozy and inviting ambiance. It pairs well with various color schemes and decor styles.
Remember that personal preferences play a significant role in color selection, so choose colors that resonate with your style you want to create in the room. Don't hesitate to seek advice from interior designers or paint professionals.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation!